Reynoso And Sons in Bristol


Based on 0 Reviews   ( 0 Reviews ) Available Vouchers Print Business details

The business offers organic food, prepared and bottled including soups, jams, bakery, pastries, juices,sauces, vegetables, pickles and more..We provide quality organic food ready to serve. We are different because we provide only certified organic food products. Not only just vegetables or juices but creams, soups, canned vegetables, sauces and more. Our business is organised in the following way. Reynoso Trading Limited owns 60% of our company and our Director the other 40%. We are an international company with presence in UK and Malta. Our customers are people that really take care of their health and the one of their families. Our staff can help with any doubt you may have about organic food, why its different and better.

write a review

0 Reviews

Message:Please login to leave a review!

  Categories:
write a comment

0 Comments